Friday, December 10, 2010

Announcement Concerning Comments

After today I will no longer publish anonymous comments.

I am more than willing to have an open conversation with people if they wish to ask sincere questions. However, anonymity allows people to make quick jabs without actually wanting to open up the dialogue. A trolling personality yesterday, while being inconsiderate, did bring up a good point. I don't want to appear as though I am "cherry picking" agreeable comments and moderating out unfavorable ones. I am more than willing to have a open conversation with someone who has legitimate, honest questions. I will not, however, attempt to argue with someone who has no interest in hearing my answers and simply wants to stir up trouble.

To combat this problem and in an attempt to remain transparent, I will no longer publish anonymous posts of any kind. You must be registered in order to leave a comment on a post. Other than that, if you have a sincere question for me that you truly do want a response to, please send me an email at thedailystumbler@gmail.com .

Thank you to those of you who have been kind and respectful--whether you agreed with me or not. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate any feedback you can offer. Please share your thoughts, prayers, advice, etc.