Monday, September 20, 2010

(Late) Sunday Sprint: Finding the Strength to Go On

"My soul melts from heaviness; 
Strengthen me according to Your word."  
Psalm 119:28



Sometimes the world punches you in the gut. Leaves you breathless. Leaves you broken. Sometimes you just don't think you can go on. Your heart is "melting"... breaking...

This why God left us the Bible. We have a love letter from the Lord to refer back to on our dark days. We can find strength and hope in His Word and His Love for us.

Thank you, God.

1 comment:

  1. I think the Christian's most difficult task is to let God lead when the path is uncertain. It involves patience and trust. A college watch word I was given is: Don't doubt in the dark what God has told you in the light. I even have told God in the dark a few times I don't believe You can do it. I was wrong every time.
    Tim

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate any feedback you can offer. Please share your thoughts, prayers, advice, etc.